Friday, September 25, 2009

Josh's House







Here are a few photos of Josh's house. Josh is my little brother & almost my favorite neighbor:)
He has built every inch of this house on his own. It is pretty amazing. He is an amazing guy.
The wood for this house was taken from the land that in 1911 our house was built from.
Josh built the timber frames in Dad's shed one winter. (I think there are 4 of them) I like the way the windows are looking out.

Looking up the stairs is the loft. He also has a full walkout basement.
Kelly_Heart_Transp

2 comments:

Browningblog said...

I am so glad you put these up! I was never close to Josh like I was you and Todd and have always wanted to see inside this house. I watched the video of making the frames, it all amazes me.

Kocher Family said...

WOW!!!! Josh that is amazing....My husband Scott Kocher has talked about this but, WOW! I had know idea. What a talent you have!