Friday, January 8, 2010

I've Been A Good Girl!!


I LOVE SANTA!!! I got an iPod nano for x-mas with a pink iHome. I LOVE IT!!



In June we were married 15 years. Rob gave me a Zales bag & my first thought was that someone he works with gave him the bag. When I opened the bag I found my diamond Journey necklace!!! Rob saved for months to buy this for me. When he found the one he wanted he had enough money-but didn't think about sales tax. He had to go out to his truck for more money- I think that is sooooo sweet.
We have had a great year!!!


Kelly_Heart_Transp

2 comments:

hncfarley said...

Even good girls get spanked. Sounds like Rob deserves it.

hncfarley said...

Well, I clicked on to make a nice comment. I was going to say, "What a lucky girl and LOVE the necklace." But I see my wonderful husbanc already had a comment:)