Monday, April 5, 2010

New Project


Upstairs we have OLD paneling that I don't like. I also don't like the orange-ish wood. I first wanted to get it drywalled. Rob was not real cracked up on that- So now I have a little project going on.
This is the before.


This is the after- I LOVE IT!!! Kade too! I put joint compound over the paneling -primed & painted. It is real textured. I am painting all the wood brown- I just have the one done by Kade's arm. That is not joint compound on his mouth- powdered doughnut-breakfast of champions.

I think this will take a while. P.S. the dear heads will be going to my Dad's house.


This is the stairway. It's pretty tall- not sure how this will work??? Again- the decor is my fathers.




More stairway...Mmmmm

P.S. I love you Rob- I know you read this:))) xxooo


No comments: