Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm a Grandma!



Jordan is a daddy for the week. He brought home his little bundle of joy today. Her name is Ann Flour Hemrich. Jordan said there are only three things he shouldn't do: don't drop, abuse or lose it. And if the baby gets severly injured they have to clean up the mess. I'm thinking of making him get up in the night to feed her. I was up every 2 hours with Garrett.
I think he should keep it away from his brothers, but who listens to me???
I told him I think I dropped him a few times & he turned out fine.
I'll need to keep an eye out for signs of drinking by the end of the week.

Kelly_Heart_Transp

1 comment:

Nancy L. said...

Congrats. to you and your family! Tasha brought home a doll home from her child care class in high school. The doll wet and cried. Tasha could not get the baby to quite down at night. She had me come and help. I really wanted to take it out to the garage for the night. No sleep for me that night. It difinatley had colic. WOW! I'm telling you my kids never cried that much.