Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a Month!




I feel like it should be the end of April! We did have a nice quiet Easter.

April 12th was my 2 year mark for Breast Cancer. Sometimes it seems like yesterday & yet sometimes it seems like last week. The weird thing is I don't think about it as much as I thought I would. My first thought Sunday morning was "this is the day I had surgery"- then I didn't think of it until that evening. Rob didn't remember- he had more trauma from the diagnosis date. I am feeling great! Everyone says that I look good- I think that I never looked bad??? I'll post a picture of us at Easter also.


Kelly_Heart_Transp

2 comments:

hncfarley said...

I kinda liked the bald head;)Glad it is long gone.

Browningblog said...

I have to agree, I had never seen such a beautiful bald woman! You have always been beautiful though, and now your have all these gorgeous boys too!

Congratulations on winning the battle!