Monday, January 26, 2009

My friend Amy.

My friend Amy had her last treatment today!!! I didn't know Amy until after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been her mentor these last few months. I think of all the wonderful people that I have met all because of this thing called cancer. This "Cancer" has been a blessing to me-I really feel that I can help others & make their life better. Because of Amy I met another beautiful gal-Jodi. She starts her chemotherapy tomorrow. Jodi said it best today "we realize our blessings everyday-cancer puts everything in perspective." We all are so truly blessed. I am so grateful to be able to have been a part of these beautiful lives!!

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

What a great post. It is people like you who help to make a difference in peoples lives. My mom would have loved to have been a mentor. She always talked about it, but was never well enough to do so.