Thursday, January 22, 2009

snowman man

The boys made a little snowman on Monday. My mom came over while I was at work. Kade couldn't wait to tell me that the snowman was a boy. The big boys didn't hear this conversation. I asked if the blue hat made it a boy & he said "No- we put rocks on it to make it a boy!" Then he told me they wouldn't stick. I knew exactly who had this idea-Garrett!
Tuesday morning in the car I asked all three boys if there were any rocks on the snowman that would be embarrassing to me-as if I have never been embarrassed before. Garrett asked how I knew about the rocks-I told him that I know everything!

The poor snowman got ran over the next day. I'm sure Rob will find some rocks in the yard.

2 comments:

hncfarley said...

Must be a guy thing. Last year, I made a boy snowman complete with stick and rocks. It was a very "happy" snowman!

kellyhemrich said...

G-man--I used a little hotdog for the *****. It had a buttcrack.
P.S. MoM didnt know