Sunday, January 11, 2009

Way to go Ashley!!



Ashley has finished her first semester at SIU-E with a 3.8 GPA! She is on the Deans list!! I am so proud of her-Way to go Ash!
Ashley will be representing Jasper County this weekend in the State pageant in Springfield. I know she will win!!!
Ashley was 6 months old when I fell in love with Rob. She was sooo cute & I would always look forward to seeing her. Rob has always been good with kids & I think that's part of the reason I fell in love with him--plus he was soooo SEXY!!

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Ashley will always be a Queen in my book.

She is that rare mix of beauty, brains, and sweetness--but not to sweet :) all in one.

I am so impressed with everything she has accomplished already and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this girl.