Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 1


Fred




Jesus



Josh's child Blue. I wish Josh would have a real baby.



We had a great first day of our Hemrich "staycation". We went to the beach (Josh's pond), had a pathetic lunch by an amazing chef (ham salad made by me) & the maid came to tidy up the place (me again). The boys did make breakfast- it was much better than my lunch. I am amazed at how much they eat & drink!!! I think Kade eats the most- that boy is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I found a tiny turtle (Fred is his name). I picked it up & it totally attatcked Kade. It clamped on his finger & scared us to death. So, I'm thinking it is a snapping turtle. Well it isn't- Oops. I'm going to take it to The Smile Center. Two years ago a little boy left us two turtles that stayed all summer. That will give me something to do at work- stare out the window at Fred-good times!
I ended my evening with a Mary Kay meeting. I won a free necklace for top sales last week- $400! I LOVE my MK friends. We are having Monday night meetings now in Newton & I am SOOO happy. That will be a good way to start the weeks. Next week will be PMS for the guests (Pamper Me Silly) Let me know if you would like to be my guest.





Kelly_Heart_Transp

No comments: