Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fair Queen


A few years ago I got an foundation emergency e-mail. The e-mail was vj90- so I'm thinking it is someone I went to high school with. NO- That is the year she was born!!!

Vanessa has been my Mary Kay customer from that point on. I helped her with her make up yesterday & she was perfect!!! I know she will do a great job as our fair queen!! (Her Mary Kay looks pretty good in the 100 degree weather-better than mine)

I am so proud of Ashley Hemrich- she could not have done a better job. She is so special to me. In 1990 I was the fair queen & fell in love with Rob that week. I met Ashley when she was 6 months old & fell in love with her also. We've has some great times.




Kelly_Heart_Transp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have an account, but I saw this picture and I wasn't going to ask but what's going on with the skin on her chest?

Allison

kellyhemrich said...

She had a sun burn that was starting to peel.

Anonymous said...

Kelly she just thinks the world of you.

Ness said...

You are the greatest...cant wait for springfield in January!! Luv ya Kelly!!