Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 2 excitement


Freddy- yes on the Kitchen floor.


Jordan getting ready to jump.



Kade & Blue fishing.


Kade with his new love- body paint.









The strangest thing happened last night. I think I had a stroke. We all stayed up late. Jordan fell asleep on the couch. Garrett had his pillow & blanket on the couch & I watched him walk to the bedroom. Rob always checks the doors before he goes to sleep- the back door was opened just a little. Rob woke up at 1:00 & thought he heard something. He looked outside didn't see anything so he checked on the kids. He couldn't find Garrett!! I remember him looking in our closet & he said he couldn't find Garrett. I'm thinking "he's not in the closet" I roll over & don't appreciate getting disturbed. Rob checks all over the house & outside. He tells me again that he can't find Garrett & I can tell by his voice that he is worried. I jump up, turn on all the lights & we are yelling for him inside & out. Jordan wakes up just enough to use the bathroom---Jordan got to clean the bathroom this morning. Joy! We can not find Garrett!!! I told Rob I think we need to call the police. I pulled out the storage container from my Mary Kay table (see photo above)& see Garrett's blanket & a leg. I poke the leg & it moves---thank God!!! I don't think I have ever been so scared!!! Then I was almost mad. He said that's where he went to sleep. At one point I was thinking he had been sleep walking & went outside. Jordan is good about sleep walking.
Quite the excitement. I'm glad we were home. I would have called the cops & probably would have accused some poor innocent person of stealing my baby when he was with us the whole time!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a funny story, not to you I am sure. Keep the stories coming.

Vickie Knepper