Sunday, February 14, 2010

Final Four Baby!!!!!


Garrett #20 before the game. (this was all of his floor time for this game)


Lucas/Lucas #13/23 our 2 8th graders- that's right I said 2!!!

Winning the first game!!!! They did such a GREAT job!!! I was so nervous & sooo happy!!!


My 8th grader with part of the team.




6th graders listening to the boys get coached. I hope they are paying attention!



Garrett playing in the second game. Note the size of the other player.


We just had the most amazing day!!! The St. Thomas 8th grade team made it to the FINAL FOUR at state!!! The best part is- we only have 2 8th graders!!!! You should see these boys play!!! Garrett is on the team as a 6 th grader. What an experience for him. We have had so much fun- I really enjoy watching the games-usually I'm not a big sports fan:) I was sooo nervous before the first game---yikes!
We lost the second game on Saturday. I am so proud of these kids on the St. Thomas team & the coaches. They played hard & looked great.
We will play Thursday for 3rd or 4th place. I can't wait!!!




No comments: