Thursday, February 11, 2010

State Bound!





Kelly_Heart_Transp

This is the 7th grade St. Thomas team. They won the regional game last week.

We have 2 8th grade boys -Lucas/Lucas- they are going to State this weekend!!!! These boys can play!!! WOW!!! ( I wish I had a picture)

Garrett had some playing time on both teams. He plays when the 8th graders are up by 20 pts-which is a lot. He is having fun. I enjoy watching the boys. I also enjoy watching Pat/John coach. They really have done a great job-I'm glad I'm not a coach- I would not be good.

I have shed a few tears thinking about Jordan & his friends going to high school. I can't believe it!!! They have such a great group of kids in their class.

This is really big for St. Thomas & the 8th grade class. So wish us luck on Saturday. We will be playing at 12:30 in Pontiac.

1 comment:

Browningblog said...

Oh I remember that fight with myself over 8th grade/ high school, especially since that was the year Robert passed me in height too. It really hasn't been bad, but of course, next year, his senior year, is going to be VERY hard on me! All the lasts...for the very last time. The last band competition is probably going to be when I really loose it--good and bad all rolled in to one.